Hot Shots Tennis
* A modified program that caters to pre-school aged children between 3-5 years.
* This program is specifically geared towards teaching children how to play tennis as well as basic tennis technique in a fun, game based environment. With modified racquets, balls & nets, the children will be able to experience the thrill of playing tennis with equipment suited to their size and age.
* Our approach is ensure MAXIMUM PARTICIPATION for the children as well as to provide a positive, encouraging experience. The hand-eye co-ordination & gross / fine motor skills that the children further develop & learn will benefit them not just at tennis but in all forms of physical activity across the broad sporting spectrum.
* Our classes are small, providing semi-private tuition with a maximum of 4 children per class.
* Check out our flyer for further information.