Position: Fulltime Professional Coach
Centre: Cagney Tennis Academy at Eleebana Tennis Centre & Macquarie College, Wallsend
Location: Lake Macquarie and Newcastle, NSW (2hrs north of Sydney)
Qualification: Prefer Junior Development Coach or higher, but not essential.
- Position will be up to 40 hours per week, & has capacity to increase for the right applicant provided they are motivated to build numbers in the local area.
- Must have tennis coaching experience, reliable transport, be great with children and adults, possess excellent communication skills, be enthusiastic, energetic & punctual.
- Restringing experience preferred.
- Pay rates will be hourly, based on experience & qualifications. Package also includes superannuation, as well as a commission incentive for racquet & product sales etc & assistance with coach?s own racquet / clothing.
- Successful applicant must have Working with Children & Police Checks in place.
- First Aid Certificate or willingness to undertake within 6 months essential.
- This is the type of position rarely offered in the Tennis Industry. Stable income, team environment and a relaxed lifestyle in a city with beaches, lake, shopping, restaurants & caf?s, easy transport without the stress of the city.
- Coaching will include junior & adult squads, private & semi-private lessons, school tennis sessions at a number of local schools, holiday camps, basic administration and possibly restringing.
Start Date: Immediate or at the start of Term 1, 2014
Applications: Send your CV & application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 0412 233 310 by:
* 20th November for Immediate Start
* 15th January 2014 for Term 1, 2014 start.